- Current Issue
- Youth Corner
The 2013 ATOS Technical Experience is open for registration.
The ATOS Techincal experience is a one-week seminar that provides hands-on training for anyone interested in the technical aspects of the theatre organ. The experience covers a variety of subjects ranging from moving about an organ chamber, care of pipes, tuning, blower control, winding fundamentals, chest restoration and much more.
You can find more information on the ATOS Technical Experience here. The dates are August 12-15, 2013.
Ask the Experts
Questions will be answered in our new Technical Journal appearing here. Click to view the journal or to submit your question to the committee.
Technical Reference Documents
ATOS National Registry
- ATOS National Registry of Historic and Significant Instruments
- Registry Program Rules
- Registry Application
ATOS Technical Awards
- Award of Technical Excellence
- Restoration and Preservation Award
- Technical Consultation Program
- Volunteer Technician Award
- Crew Chief's Certification of Service Award - Past Recipients
- Crew Chief's Certificate of Service Award - Award Criteria