The ATOS Techincal experience is a one-week seminar that provides hands-on training for anyone interested in the technical aspects of the theatre organ. The experience covers a variety of subjects ranging from moving about an organ chamber, care of pipes, tuning, blower control, winding fundamentals, chest restoration and much more.
There will be more information on the 2016 ATOS Technical Experience later this year.
Ask the Experts
Questions will be answered in our new Technical Journal appearing here. Click to view the journal or to submit your question to the committee.
Technical Reference Documents
ATOS National Registry
ATOS Technical Awards
- Award of Technical Excellence
- Restoration and Preservation Award
- Technical Consultation Program
- Volunteer Technician Award
- Crew Chief's Certification of Service Award - Past Recipients
- Crew Chief's Certificate of Service Award - Award Criteria